Listen: Sunday Trains




When I was younger, I don't remember how old, but my family and I were driving home from church, we got stopped by a passing train. At first, my siblings and I were annoyed all we wanted was to go home. We had already been woken up early for church, and in typical first Sunday fashion, service ended late. As we watched the carts go by something happened, our anger was shifted into anticipation and excitement. Every cart covered by perfect vandalism, layered with beautiful graffiti. After seven or eight carts had gone by, my brother and I began to pick our favourite ones, trying to imagine the artist behind them. Maybe we were bored, and maybe the art wasn't stunning, but I couldn't take eyes off it. For everyone in that car that Sunday afternoon it was perfect.

Freight Train Graffiti 32 | Visual OrgasmFreight Train Graffiti by Zephyr Graffiti seen at New York, NY ...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 of the Worlds Greatest Museums

More Than Brushstrokes